Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love of Nature



and who doesn't love nature. Volumes could be said on this subject, but I wont carry on here.
Instead I am shamelessly going to show you the tree that blooms at our bus stop. Yes, I know there is a blizzard going on. Am I rubbing it in? Maybe. 5 feet of snow?! How 'bout a tree with soft blooms that look like snow. And when the wind blows and the petals fall to the ground, no shoveling! It's just makes me want to dance under it-like the scene from Edward Scissor hands, but with out getting cut! It's a beautiful Valentine from Mother Nature all right.
(mother always did like me best!)

2 comments:

Sharalea said...

Gorgeous.
And yes. I'm totally jealous.
We won't see spring until...?...May?

Anonymous said...

You Arizonans(?) have it made right now. I will say that.