Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brothers

I've heard a lot of gripes about Valentine's Day. Some legit and some from grumpy souls who just don't think out side the box. So this is my week of love-all the kinds we really celebrate. The love of our parents, love for animals, and today, the love we have for our family. We got this shot of Mackay and Grant at the park with out them realizing it. I could blow it up and frame it! I love to see my kids getting along and I ache when they don't. I have a few regrets about lost years with siblings who are so much fun to be with now. I know I have missed out.
Friends, and cousins like wise. My cousin Shara is a guru for girls with out sisters.
"Sisters present themselves beautifully through cousins and friends! :)" she advised.
What would life be without these connections?
Imagine the picture above with only one little boy.

3 comments:

Sharalea said...

Thanks for the shout out. I have to promote sisterhood through cousins & friends because those are the sisters that I feel so blessed to have!

Not to mention SISTER-IN-LAWS! Which are also at the top of the list.

Love this shot...and all the love shared in this post. :) Happy valentines week!

marlenegetsmail said...

Family if a gift. I'm so glad my kids like each other. It hurts when they are impatient-but that too is learned. MOM

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. You should for sure blow it up. Family sure is great.