Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." ~ Roger Caras


Jango turned one on Sunday. We made him a treat of peanut butter and dog food. Hey, he's a dog and peanut butter spreads easier than cow pies! I never thought I would enjoy him as much as I have. He is the work and the joys of a child but without the college expense. Tonight while sitting on Hailey's bed, I heard him at the front door jiggling his collar-which really means he's wagging his whole body. It took me a second to realize Chris was home for dinner from his shift and Jango had been the first to hear him at the door. When we opened the door, Jango could hardly hold in his excitement. Actually, he didn't hold it in, why would he-he's a dog! Everyone deserves that kind of greeting when they come home and all six of us get it! Happy Birthday Jango-we love you!

No comments: