Saturday, November 3, 2012

#3

Enthusiastic, talented People
Have you ever meet someone that you thought was just so over the top enthusiastic about something that it almost made you sick?  There was a time when I felt that way... but really now I am so grateful for them. When I feel tired and beat from my own routine and then go to a Cub Scout meeting, Band Boosters, preschool drop off, Institute or anything and the people are so enthusiastic about what they do, I feel so overjoyed!  I think to myself "thank you" for being enthusiastic and passionate about what you do for me or for my children. I love that they are so able to put energy into something I currently have no energy for! I am glad to pay for people who love to teach piano, dance, and karate and are serious about having my child succeed when I think my only victory was getting them there! I feel their energy and am inspired by it. Thank you, Thank you to those people in my life who give me a lift, when I need it and are the village it takes to have wonderful children turn into wonderful adults!

No comments: