Saturday, December 18, 2010

more holiday fun count down

We had the jot of seeing family, who came in for little sis Wendy's Nursing Graduation.
it was great to see them all though trying to fit all of them in my little house was a bit tricky. Lucky for me not a one of them complained. I think I was the only one that worried about the details and so maybe that means everyone else was comfortable. Should I chalk it up as a successful family gathering? Hopefully yes. Sadly I did not take any pictures. (Clearly I worried to much about little things) But I'll give you a glimpse of the fun we had.
Looked at Christmas lights at the Temple. Tried to beat Wendy in the Gingerbread building contest. Needed judges with taste since mine was the yummiest! :) Giggled with niece Allie. Hiked in beautiful and warm Arizona. Watched an army of little boys chase each other. Shared a big family dinner at Uncle Sam's house, tax free. Watched little ones laugh while watching Jim Carries "The Grinch" (watching little kids laugh is almost more fun than just laughing alone.) Drank hot cocoa and ate way to much cake (OK Kristyn, I did have 7 pieces!)
And maybe one of the cool things about the whole weekend is that it happened two weeks before Christmas and I still have two more weeks to make merry.

No comments: