Thursday, December 9, 2010

more holiday fun

December 7th: Chris and I worshiped in the Mesa Temple and saw the beautiful lights around the grounds.
December 8th: We went to our Children's school Winter Sing. With 600 children festooned in their holiday best belting out songs they have practiced for weeks, how could you not feel the holiday spirit? The only damper was when I lost my two year old in the crowd afterwards and frantically stood on a table to find him. A friend in the crowd saw my frantic search and my lost boy so all is merry and bright.
December 9th: Heard about, then saw this fantastic video. Showed my family, cried a little with joy and decided to share the good tidings with all of you. Some of my favorite things all on one video. Singing the Praises of the Lord with Handels Messiah and fried Food Court Foods! Merry Christmas!

No comments: