Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Typical Tuesday

It started with exercise at 6 (OK, 6:18!I pushed the snooze button) . The muffins went in at 6:45am, quick cool down and the kids were up, scriptures read and ready to leave for the bus stop by 7:45. At 8am I was feeding Ashley and then dressing Mackay for preschool, and trying to fit a shower in. With Mackay off to preschool at 8:45am, I moped, smiled at Ashley and got her ready for her visit with Mom and Dad. As she left D came while his foster parents went to a meeting to discuss D's future. Picked up Mackay at 10:45 just before my case worker came for her monthly visit. (We're still on track as foster parents, whew!) 12:13pm re-moped floor after D tracked poop in from back yard. 12:30 Molly B. came. Lunch (Left over spaghetti squash with sauce, new favorite I'd tried with Molly). 1:00pm, Ashley came back from successful visit with Mom and Dad (Keep praying for them). 1:20 Ashley, Molly and Mackay went down for a nap. Make dinner for tonight just to be ready. Chicken Pot Pie(See Proof above. I tried to show the time on the stove but alas) 2:30 D leaves. 2:30 I blog. I need proof that this day was real. I will regroup for 30 minutes and get the kids at 3:08 from the bus. Then Hailey's Ballet at 4:15, Molly leaves at 5. Grant has scouts at 5 and and I will pick Hailey up from Ballet after dropping Grant off. (Pray that Chris will finish Training and be home soon!) Pick up Grant at 6 and take him and Jack to karate. 6-8 Scentsy party for my sister-in-law Tori Robinson. 8:30 baths, stories, prayers and kids will go to bed! 8:33-Look for hidden carb stash and sit down with my husband.
No, this is not normal, but I've been training for marathons for awhile. Hey, everyone needs a hobby right!

7 comments:

Sharalea said...

wow.wow.wow.

i wanna be like you!!

go super mama!

Kristy said...

Wow! Your day was way busier than mine! You are an awesome marathon mom. Thanks for a fun, yet short, evening. It was nice to get away.

Kristyn said...

and squeeze in phone call with darling sister in law kristyn to talk about big dinner plans. :) that part made your day, huh? what a day woman! there was a book i JUST finished today - I didn't plan to be a witch by Linda Eyre. LOVED IT. Quick, fun, heartwarming, inspiring read. This post totally reminded me of it. You will love it.

paynejandj said...

Did you see the Baby Blues comic strip about the marathon? I totally need to find it for YOU! I am ready for a nap after reading this. Or maybe I just need a nap.

Who is D?

paynejandj said...

http://www.babyblues.com/archive/index.php?GoToDay=2010-10-24

Found it!

Pack of Robinsons said...

D is a foster boy I watched for the afternoon. Name withheld

Bridget Leneham said...

Hi Jenny, I would like to contact you. Could you email me?
Thanks
Bridget