Thursday, November 4, 2010

check engine light



Don't car problems just give you a sinking feeling? Way down in the pit of your pocketbook? Especially after having just payed for major repairs two weeks earlier... Cars used to be so much simpler and cheaper. (maybe that was back in college when the car I drove was cheaper and simpler)
When the check engine light went on this time, I did just that. Levels were great. Everything looked good. Clean. Secure. So we took it to our trusted mechanic and waited for the dreaded news. The call came.
The reason: gas cap wasn't screwed on tight.
The cost: Free!
Nothing removes a sinking car feeling like a trustworthy mechanic.
Shout out to Art and Ernie! If you live in Mesa, their your guys!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice... That might be on my list of top repairs needed. Seems that never happens to me though. I do have your formula dispenser and I can run it to you if you need me to. my email is jmeemarie@yahoo.com shoot me an email with your adress and when I am out tomorrow I will drop it by.

Gretchen said...

I totally did the exact same thing once. It is a nice free repair. :)