Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the winner is...


The Chocolate Cheese Cake by Chris! We started the awards ceremony with the Star Wars fan fair song playing in the background and gave honorable mention to all the great treats! Then the winner was announced and everyone was surprisingly civil. Frankly, Grant is so relieved that it wasn't Jack! Yes that hunk of a man can cook and boy how! Lucky us, we'll be having that again. The recipe will be coming as promised, sometime between SWAT shooting practice and DUI work. But here are some out takes from our summer fun in the mean time. (the broken plate is courtesy of Jango who has gotten big enough to bring down lots of food now days)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You like me! You really like me! I just want to thank all the little people who ate my cake, including the d*** dog, who is not so little anymore. Jack, I'm sorry it wasn't you (although Grant is not). Recipe will be forthcoming...
-Chris

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

did chris just wake up right before that photo was taken?

i'm just sayin'...

Kristyn said...

Way to go Chris! And what a clever idea for a contest. I may copy you in the future. :)

Pack of Robinsons said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did just wake up... Problems?