Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Secret fun!

I have always liked to sew; Halloween especially! I'm not saying I'm polished at it, but what fun to create things from scratch. Walking into a fabric store is like looking at paints waiting for a canvas! And now I get a chance to really play (and get payed)!
I am the new Costume Director for the upcoming play "The Secret Garden"! A friend is co-owner of Actors' Youth Theatre. She asked if I wanted the job and I jumped!
So I'm telling you this because until October 20-23, I am taking a hiatus from this blog. I'll be back soon with pictures and thoughts and I'll check in to your blogs when I can. I'll tell you how it went in October.

2 comments:

Sharalea said...

Jenny!!
Congratulations! This sounds like a LOT of fun! I can't wait to see pictures & read about your adventures...you...SEAMSTRESS, you! Love it.
GO YOU!

p.s. i just inherited a 30 year old sewing machine, have had it cleaned up, and tomorrow my friend is coming to show me how to begin my Sewing Me.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Good Luck Shara! Your life will never be the sane, I mean same!