Friday, December 5, 2008

Harmony


Opposites attract, viola' : My husband & I! So many things we differ on, so much fun in trying to figuring things out! When my husband is playful, I am serious. He loves to spend, I wish he'd save. I love leftovers, he cooks something new. He like to make his omelets with just the egg whites, which in truth are healthier, but I try to use everything and not waste.
So when I pulled out my gingerbread recipe for the Robinson Gingerbread house decorating party, (Lasts years party as shown above!) and found that it calls for egg yolks, I was thrilled! Harmony Ten houses; ten egg yolks; ten egg whites left over. We're a perfect fit.
P.S. If your in Mesa during December and stop by the Mesa Public Library-check out our houses on display-they've agreed to let us show them.

1 comment:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Hand in glove, sweetheart, hand in glove. - Chris