Wednesday, September 25, 2013

We went to court last Tuesday to find out our foster kids' future. Mom is contesting so a new court date was set. The soonest everyone could meet is February 2014.  Yep, almost 6 months from now.  Mom gets her fair chance to be heard, but what about the kids.  GPS believes Mom wont get them back and is willing to move them to their permanent home now, but where is that?!
      We found out today that Grandpa was approved as their permanent guardian. From what I know, he doesn't speak very much English, he is single and only just got his own apartment so he can provide a place for them. I can not even describe my feelings right now. This evening I spent a half an hour crying with our cuties because she doesn't want to leave us. I know I am not saying the right thing. And I know there is no right thing to say.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I saw your fb post and multiple times tried to reply to it. I just don't know what to say. I so wish we could see Heavenly Father's plan as He sees it. I hope and pray for the best with their grandpa. You have created a wonderful, yet temporary, home for them filled with the Spirit. They will long for that feeling and recognize it in their lives. Praying for peace for you and them.