Friday, April 16, 2010

oowee!

My two year old son scratched his foot today. It was a bad scratch, good for a band-aid. Once he was satisfied with its application and placement, he decided it was good enough to show the garbage truck. Today is "garbage trucka day" in our house and the truck comes by just before nap time, happy times for both he and I. So as the truck drove by us sitting on our front step, he lifted his little foot to show his dear friend, the garbage truck. Really, I understand. I've had some day's that I really have to share with my good friend, SNICKERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha what is it with little children and the obsession they have with the garbage truck. I remember running out to the back yard when it would come down the alley.

paynejandj said...

We love the garbage truck. It changed schedules on us so now it usually comes DURING nap time which is a huge bummer. If we time it right, we do like to meet it at the top of the street and then race down the street in our stroller to our house and see if we can beat him here. The boys love it!