Monday, November 2, 2009

what a thriller

No, I do not think I can dance. But when the teacher of my jazzercize class suggested we do this for our Church's Halloween carnival, how could I say no! Really, the chance to learn Thriller! I'm not sure what got into me, (Halloween possesion?) and I think I was a step behind the whole way but I am sure that I had a blast! Kinked neck and all! It was a pitifully small group of us that performed it (darn toe, Kristy!) but we danced with the funk of forty thousand years and loved it, every minute. (I may not be able to dance, but I can sew-do you like the dress I made for the dance?)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

You were fabulous!! I don't think you could have got me to do it darn toe or not. :) Glad to see you got your blog up and running again. Love the dress!

Sharalea said...

Awesome dress, and how fun to learn the dance! One of my mission comps can do the whole thing with her eyes closed--amazing.

I am so impressed! You look awesome!

Vic said...

AWESOME!