Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes!

So, elections are over and Obama's President. Congrats to Wendy, Molly and Obama Girl. But the real winner here is Marriage! California, Florida and my dear state Arizona have voted that a Marriage is only between and Man and Woman. We called, handed out fliers, posted signs in our yard, donated money and got the message across. It paid off! Thanks to Marily for her example, as seen here: markandmarily.blogspot.com. I am interested to see how the next four years will be.

4 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Thank you. (I'm smiling)

I am happy about the outcomes with Arizona and California. Who's Obamagirl?

Your house looks great!! I still haven't seen enough photos of the finished addition.

Pack of Robinsons said...

You call yourself a Democrat and you don't know Obama Girl? I'm so embarrassed for you. ;-) Do a You Tube search.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I looked her up.

SKANKY.

Of course I wouldn't know snank. Not in my house.

Marily said...

Hey Jenny. Nice sign. I was browsing your Jackson family blog and noticed Sam--we were in the same ward before we moved here. Good guy. Your brother, I'm assuming? It's a small Mormon world, isn't it?