Sunday, February 27, 2011

faith, trust and pixie dust


I finished costumes for Actor's Youth Theater's Jr production of Peter Pan. Here is a cast picture. It would have been painfully crazy if not for the great help of Wendy. No, not Wendy Darling, my sister-Wendy Shay. We had a great time dressing and fixing costumes for kids 8-13yrs of age and Wendy was tireless in her shopping and sewing! My motivation for this project was a sisters get-a-way up in Utah where we surprised my little sis Peggy. It will be some time before I work on costumes again, but it was fun to work with my sister and since it paid my plane ticket, it was worth every penny.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I was wondering when you were going to post pics! They turned out awesome! You amaze me with your talent and ability.

paynejandj said...

Love them! Did you do the alligator too and dog and everything?

Kristyn said...

they look great! and it was totally worth every penny! if there's another girl
s trip in the future, i'm defnitely there!!

Pack of Robinsons said...

I contracted out the alligator to another mom, and bought the dog costume. Kristyn, we will do this again. So healthy for us to do this.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

You are so talented. What a magical experience for these kids.

Stephanie Briggs said...

holy crap! you are my idol!